Your Instructor, Objectives, & Course Goodies!
0:20 Your Instructor: Michael Fricano II
- Father to a 5 year old boy
- Live in Hawaii
- K-12 Technology Integration Specialist & Technology Teacher
- Networking & Sharing is my passion!
- Presenting on Ed Tech for 10+ years
- AR & VR for Edu for 3 years
1:09 Course Objectives:
- Learn how to use the Google Street View mobile app (iOS).
- Learn how to manage Health & Safety in Virtual Reality.
- Learn about the differences between being logged in and logged out in Google Street View.
- Learn how to view & interact with a Street View 360° image.
- Learn how to explore the Featured Collections in Google Street View.
- Learn how to use the World Map in Google Street View.
- Explore tips & strategies for using Google Street View in your K-12 classroom.
- Practice creating a lesson plan that integrates the use of Google Street View.
2:59 Course Goodies!
- You will become a Street View Educator Expert and you’ll receive a certificate of completion!
- You will learn how to find & share relevant 360° VR image content for your classroom lessons.
- You will gain confidence in using Google Street View with your students.
- You will gain access to a private Facebook Group exclusively for members of this course.
- A downloadable Google Street View Lesson Planner for educators
- A downloadable Google Street View User Guide for students and educators.
- A downloadable Health & Safety in VR Script for educators.