Google Street View for the K-12 Classroom
A comprehensive guide to take students on an immersive VR field trip with Google Street View.
What you get with this course:
- You will become a Street View Educator Expert!
- You will learn how to find and share relevant 360° VR image content for your classroom lessons.
- You will gain confidence in using Google Street View with your students.
- You will get access to a private Facebook Group exclusively for members of this course with resources, mini challenges, and personal help from the instructor.
- You will receive a downloadable Google Street View Lesson Planner for Educators.
- You will receive a downloadable Google Street View User Guide for teachers and students.
- You will receive a certificate of completion at the end of the course.
- You will receive a downloadable Health & Safety in VR Script for Educators.
Why invest in AR & VR in the classroom?
"Is Virtual Reality Ready for the Classroom?" a Samsung Electronics America 2016 Study & Infographic
Explore the curriculum below!
Check out the Preview in the Getting Started section!
Michael's passion is his family, his PLN, and technology. He loves keeping up with the latest trends in #EdTech. His mission in life is to help every educator #EmbraceTheFear!
- National speaker & presenter
- Google Certified Trainer & Educator
- Award winning blogger & social media influencer
Michael creates content for both EdTechnocation.com and the AR & VR for EDU Hub where he blogs on all things #EdTech, #GoogleEDU, #AR, & #VR. Subscribe to the AR & VR for EDU Hub Newsletter for the latest news and resources!
StartEXPLORE the World (9:00)
StartActivity: EXPLORE the World (0:52)
StartHealth & Safety in VR (6:26)
StartViewing a Street View Image (13:16)
StartSharing a Street View (4:38)
StartActivity: Share a Street View (3:06)
StartFeatured Street View Collections (2:40)
StartActivity: Share a Featured Collection (2:58)